I did a Gandam. A Gundam TX 72 to be exact.

  It's different from my usual models but I did another Gandam. A Gundam TX 72 and that means... absolutely nothing to me...

A great picture. I love the Japanese anime style...

880 yen. That's just six of your dollars. It's about five and a half of your British pounds.
A couple of Starbucks coffees...

Some examples of the finished model along the long  side. I use these images when choosing a model.

The information on the second long side is very informative I shouold imagine... If you speak Japanese.

More information on the endpanel that I can't read but there's enough to help with the purchasing decision when perusing the shelves....

Gandam RX-78-2 stealth version...

And now the fun bit. Let's have a look inside the box... Certainly can't complain about the value for money.
Give me a coat model of many colours...

The model is beautifully crafted, virtually free of any mould lines. We can see that better if we  get all the plastic off.

It's beautifully molded plastic.

Notice the small sheet of stickers too.

The instructions are nice and clear as you will see. Some parts are also in colour. It's a very smart piece of manufacturing.
As you can see, we have a colour panel on the front showing what we are building...
The second page shows the sprues map.

The actual  instructions are in black and white but nice and clear.

See how we get colour sheets to show the modelling and armour options.



Time to begin buildinig... and to get ahead, we need a head...

I use the stickers for the eyes. These are the only stickersI will be usinig...


The body comes next.





Looks 'armless.... Guess we need some arems



 

Building the upper body




A Gandam without a leg to stand on needs...   legs.


The final build up now.









Ta da...

Now, I'm going to strip the poor devil down again and add a bit of weathering.
Here is the head and body.



Adding the legs.

The complete model.




And finally a comparison of before  and after  weathering.
What do you think  folks?







Comments