Gandam Arsene X a Gandam with a bowler hat. A memory.

 A bowler hat? That's posh. I should do one of these.

As always the image makes me jealous. Wish I could draw like that...
Guess I was excited. That material is from the train I was on coming home. I guess I couldn't wait.
$4.5 dollars or 3.50 in English.

Purchasing information on the end panel...

Finished examples on the long side.

The side I never read...

Stealth Gandam...

Let's see what I get for my yens....

You really do get a lot. Nice clear instructions in colour,   Nicely rendered  sprues and a page of stickers which I never use ..

Nice crisp moulding...



Diving in head first with the...er... head




Adding a bit of weathering and hey presto! a head.

You put your left arm in...


Not got a leg to stanf on... Until I make them obviously.


Body next... because the instructions say so...



And now...



The final result...






It became a Christmas present for awork collegue... Bye bye...

A nice memory of a smart kit.
I'[m  sure I'll be making this one again.

What do you think?






 



Comments