Leif Gundam GP04. The man in the cloak, without the cloak. A photo record of an incomplete photoshoot.

 


Leif Gundam GP04.. The man in the cloak.

$5 but I liked the design.

I find these images useful when  I'm choosing a subject.


The end panels are the same.

Stealth  cloaky man...

The box is always full... and the quality is spot on.

A lot of stuff for your money.

Multi-coloured sprues...


I will only use the eyes myself.

I won't be using the cloak on this occasion. Look out for a second one.

Let's have a look at the instructions.






The early shots seem to be missing but we can see how the figure builds up.





I used black to create some shadows and som beige to create some darkness on the white.


And here is the finished figure.

At least I have a record of the final result. It was a fun build with plenty of  colour.



 


Comments