Da Quiao Gundam artemie/Xiau qiao Gn archer... A what now?

 Da Quiao Gundam artemie/Xiau qiao Gn archer... Trying another Bandai model. 

Very impressive design...


I picked up a second one for about $2,50

Images of the model options on the long side. There's also a short biography in the two languages.

Lots of info on the other side. I must check out the website some time...

The end panels basically have a title and an image to allow you to select a subject. I must admit I check out the model images on the side when  choosing.

There is a stealth Gundam version illustrated on the underside.

Inside the box.... Lot's of plastic. And, in colour too.

They are not subject specific, as they will be going  together to give the final  colour scheme as you will see as we go along.



Let's look at the instruction notebook.

The reverse opens out to give the sprue map and the construction instructions 

So far, I have found the instructions fairly clear. I will say thst there have been some instances where there has been a little 'puzzle' aspect when deciding on orientation.

You'll excuse the shading I hope. It was full sune where I was sitting. It was necessary that I shade the instructions when I took the  photo.

Construction of the head.


The  afore-mentioned head.
I must say that there is a impressive design angle to this. See how the parts interlock to create this muli-coloured effect. The affect un-painted is worthy  of praise, Ideal for  children don't you think?






Looking in detail at the front skirt...

Of course, adding a little  paint  makes a difference if you want to go that way.


Let's put the model together.
Lower torso and legs.

Upper torso

Arms

 Head and banjo weapon.

Looking at my final resilt.

I must saty, that was fun.

Look nunny, I made a base...

What do you think? $2.50 well spent?


















Comments