Bandai Namco. Verde buster team member.

 

Bandai Namco. Verde buster team member.


Checking out the box. I'll let thepictures speak for themselves...
The side panel helps me make my choices...

The Japanese is too much for me. 

The end panels...

Stealth 'Buster'

Lots of materials filling the box.

Not as many colours as in many of the kits but it's a smart design.



Cracking open he bags...



Checking out the instructions...





And the reverse...


Let's build.

Using silver and gold to pick out the details.
Using iron to create some age and damage to the uniform.












And the body is done...


We'll be needing some weapons. There are a lot of options to choose from.



Picking out some details in red.

And we are done...

A look at the finished project.



I like the design of this one...
It was a fun little model. I think I'll do that one again.


Comments