Taking a sharp right turn. I don't do this every day. GAT x-105 Strike Gandam.

Taking a sharp right turn. I don't do this every day... GAT x-105 Strike Gandam.

What is it that you don't do every day?

Oh I see...


This is my first ever Gamdam model so this should be really interesting...

There was something inside.


Balls...Bath balls to be precise.  Later with that I think...

What's in the bag?

...plastic

Better look at that in more detail.

Not just plastic, plastic in different colours.
 Well, it looks like a model.

The head

Shoulders.

Legs and arms



Adding some shading and dirt. A bit of emery to roughen up the surfaces too.



Putting the body together. I must say it falls into` place. It is an amazing example of imaginitive design. 

Nice and scuffed. It has been  in a war after all.


The figure is complete.

Adding arms to the arms...

Even more dirt...



And we are  done...

Give us a twirl. Posing for the camera.


Adding a simple little base...



And we are done...


Well, that was fun...I think the result is very interesting. 
Obviously there are a few lessons to take from the model. 

Let's see what I can do with it next time...

Comments