Face off. German and American morter teams...

 Just a quick record of  a couple of models that I nocked together.

They are of no particular great quality but I would like to keep a record of them.


The American morter crew came with the M5A1 and I saw the German crew as I was perusing the kits.
Making the two together seemed alsost required modeling.

Have a quick look at the box.


The rear is actually part of the instruction sheet. Well, why not?

To get to the models we need the sciossors.

Simple enough instructions.






A look at the sprues.
The German crew.

The American crew.

Putting the German crew together.






Putting the American crew together.






The results. Fine if we follow the 10 mile rule.

What about a little closer?

Looking a little more at the results.





Well...,I had fun. Ithink the kits give you a reasonable result. Fancy a go? I'd be interested to see how you get on.


Comments