More dusty history. More of my personal model memories from way back.

 Completing my model collection from way back when.

These were kits that I made, good or bad, twenty years ago before life moved me to Japan. It's nice to have a record of these though there are so many that go lost in the upheaval.

Macchi 202 I think. 


This was the G-50 if memory serves. I know this was Airfix. That paint scheme though.
I'd love to do it again.

The old Airfix Folland Gnat. Showing it's age... Even when I built it.
Horrible old model and yet I loved building it.


Old Airfix Douglas Dauntless. 

If I remember right, this was the Matchbox Wildcat. The deep panels lines make me think of Matchbox.


 I think this is a Matchbox F-40 Warhawk... That's got those deep panel lines too.

Shooting star? probably. Forget the nose weight? Of course...

And an English electric Lightning. Matchbox panel lines.

A tomcat an F-18 and a  brand unknown.


Can't remember. IU was thinking Kafir... Help me out folks.

A Yak of some description I think...

Love the looks of the Blenheim. Not sure I'd want to fly in one though...

Hand painted red and white. A nightmare... but I think it looks really good.

I love bombers. Can't believe that this is the only picture I have.
I must have made double figures of the B-25 alone.

I think I was trying to model every spitfire ever made. There is no evidence but I had half a dozen Mosquitos too.


A Hurricane has snuck in here somehow.

A Spitfire with an American accent.

A tiger has stripes...


Miscellaneous. 
Just a couple of non category models.
I think that this was an American ice-breaker.

Trevithick's  engine.

A few happy memories and many hours at the work bench...

Comments