My pre-blog model collection. Hasewaga.

 When I came back to the hobby, I rattled a number of Hasegawa 1/72 aircraft together. Basically because that was what my model shop was selling. Unfortunately I didn't have a good camera so these are the only shots I have.

They are poor quality photos but they are memories so I want to at least  record them for posterity. And posteriors are important...

Hasegawa 1/72 GR.3 Harrier. 



Like with the sea Harrier, I love the plane, the technology involved and the colour scheme. I think that I will make another one next time I have a desire to make aircraft again. 
I do go in bursts with different categories.

Hasegawa 1/72 Sea Harrier FRS.1.




There is just something awesome about the Harrier. Actually, I think cool is more accurate.
The technology is also so interesting.
I don't have these any more but I think they were nice models to knock together and I like the colour schemes.

I even made the notorious Tamiya 1/48 sea Harrier. It looks fine to me even though it certainly wasn't up to the usual Tamiya quality.




I'll put the build article up later. That's something to look forward to isn't it?

Hasagawa 1/72 Kafir, Phantom and Shooting Star.
Only have single shots of these. Nice little kits though. I think its the colour scheme. For a brush painter like myself it helps to have a 'busy' colour scheme. It does hide a certain number of sins.




i liked the Hasegawa 1/72 mustang.

I enjoyed these models for what they were. Some people need more from their kits and that is fine but for me, I'm happy.

A couple of Japanese fighters.


...and a not fighter.

I've forgotten the names. I should look them up. Maybe I will but for now, it's new Year and life is too short.

Flown off of a submarine. Can you imagine?
 This one is a Tamiya. How did that sneak in here? Actually, it's a fascinating kit. I'm sure that this is another that will appear again soon.

Look out for my pre-blog Tamiya kits coming soon...

Comments